Steve called in a few favors
my partner tried to call me a sweetheart the other day but he misspelled it and I read it as “sweetbeard” and then I decided that this is what dwarf couples call each other
so, naturally, here are two dwarves on a date
My best friend and I decided to do an giveaway for our lovely followers.
Gothpxn got a second Nintendo and i got a second pokémon x game and we both came to the conclusion that we don’t need it and want to give it away. We both bought the skin extra for this giveaway! (▰˘◡˘▰)
❀ Prize ❀ :
- One Nintendo 3DS XL in Black
- Pokémon x
- One skin for the Nintendo [Wave of Kanagawa]
❀ Rules ❀ :
- Mbf kyotodoll & gothpxn
- Must reblog this, more reblogs equal more entries [but please don’t disturbe your followers]
- Likes don’t count [but if you want to like it for future reference, go ahead]
- Giveaway blogs don’t count
- We choose via random.org
- We need your adresse [just when you win]
- If you’re under 18 we need the permission of your parents.
- This is a Worldwide giveaway! We pay the shipping!
- Last day to enter will be August 18.
Good Luck. (ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ*:・ﾟ✧*:・ﾟ✧
This is a brilliant moment.
Here we have Kaylee, a mechanic who is not afraid to get a little (or a lot) of grease on her. She lives a pretty rugged life, but you know what? She also loves pretty, frilly things.
Joss could have taken her down the “I’m a tomboy and I scoff at your girly-things” route, but he didn’t. Instead he took her character and said hey, it’s okay to like engines and like pretty frilly things. You don’t have to give up one because it doesn’t fit in with the stereotype of the other.
THIS is the type of message TV should be sending; that you should never change an aspect of yourself just because you don’t fit into a stereotypical box.
sneak peek from 50 shades of gray!!